DDS HOME                   CONTACT US
Children and parents enjoy a life size game of chest during Envisionfest 2016.

A Special Event is any use of city services or assets on city property. The following events shall be considered a Special Event, and require a Special Event Permit Application:

    • Assemblies
    • Festivals
    • Parades
    • Block Parties
    • Park Events (non-sport)
    • Marathons/Race
    • Weddings
    • City hall atrium use for private or public events

 For more information, please contact:      

Kylah Hudson
Phone: 860-757-9526
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. 
  Special Events Information
Event Permit Application City Hall Atrium Application

Housing, Economic Development, Planning & Zoning is located at 250 Constitution Plaza, 4th Floor
   Licenses & Inspections is located at 260 Constitution Plaza, Ground Floor

HARTFORD CITY HALL ADDRESS: 550 Main Street, Hartford, CT 06103 PHONE: (860)757-9311 HOURS: 8AM - 5PM