MEETING OF THE COURT OF COMMON COUNCIL
JANUARY 24, 2011
1. MAYOR SEGARRA, with accompanying resolution de Appointment of Rex B. Fowler to the
2. MAYOR SEGARRA, with accompanying resolution de Appointments of members to the
Commission on Cultural Affairs.
3. MAYOR SEGARRA, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to execute a license
agreements for twenty
(20) parking spaces at
4. MAYOR SEGARRA, with accompanying resolution de authorization for the issuance of a
request for proposals
for potential parking concession in downtown
5. Health and Human Services Committee de Report on various issues.
6. Ordinance amending Code de Adding new section concerning prohibiting political
City contractors to candidates for Municipal office in the City of
7. Resolution de Allocation of funds from the City's Contributions towards Public Programs
Account to various organizations.
8. OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, de Ordinance amending an
ordinance appropriating $13,000,000 for the planning, acquisition and construction of
Academy and authorizing the issuance of $13,000,000 Bonds of the City to meet said
appropriation and pending the issuance thereof the making of temporary borrowings for such
9. OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, with accompanying
resolution de Authorizing the Chief Executive Officer of the Hartford Public Library to execute
all necessary documents for the implementation of a retirement incentive package for full-time
non union and unclassified employees.
10. OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, with accompanying
resolution de Authorization to execute of an amendment to the existing City-State Agreement
for the construction
of streetscape improvements along
11. OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, with accompanying
Authorization to accept a quitclaim deed for
authorization to execute a foreclosure settlement agreement.
12. Resolution de Re-appointment to the Permanent Commission on the Status of Women.
13. Resolution de Appointment and re-appointment of members to
the Commission of
14. Resolution de Appointment of members to the Commission on Cultural Affairs.
15. Report, with accompanying resolution de
Approval of a six-month license agreement with Residential
Rehabilitation, LLC ("Residential") for the use of City-owned property located at 90 Earle Street.
16. Resolution de Re-appointment of Patricia LeShane to the Hartford Parking Authority.
COURT OF COMMON COUNCIL - JANUARY 24, 2011
17. Substitute Resolution de Recommendation of a one year moratorium for additional tax-
exception for City properties.
18. Ordinance amending the Municipal Code de Novelty Lighters.
19. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article IV, Sections 2-87, and Section 2-92 of Code de
Department of Public Works-Organization and Department of Human Services-Organization.
20. Ordinance amending Chapter 26, Article I, Section 26-1 of Code de Composition of
21. Report, with accompanying resolution de Request for information for review and approval of
the recommended budget of the Board of Education.
22. Report, with accompanying resolution de Violations Report of any State authorized entities
which are willfully or unintentionally violate or facilitate the violation of the Living Wage.
23. Resolution de Appointment of members to Metropolitan District Commission.
24. Ordinance amending Chapter 28, article VI, of Code de Adding Tree Ordinance of the City of
25. Resolution de Re-appointment of members to the Metropolitan District Commission.
26. Resolution de Nomination for a vacancy on the Metropolitan District Commission of Rupert
27. Resolution de Nomination for the Democratic vacancy for the Council of Dr. Robert Painter.
28. Ordinance de Amending Chapter 25 by adding Section 25-19 of Code concerning Restrictions
on the sale of drug distribution equipment.
29. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article V, Division 9, Sections 2-279, and Section 2-282 of
Code de Commission on Disability Issues.
30. (COUNCILMAN MAJORITY LEADER BOUCHER)
development conditions apply for the.
31. (COUNCILMAN DEUTSCH) Council Member de Appointment of member to fill the
unexpired term of Councilwoman Veronica Airey-Wilson as.
32. (COUNCILMAN DEUTSCH) Council Member de Appointment of member to fill the
unexpired term of Councilman Matthew Ritter as.
33. (COUNCIL PRESIDENT WINCH) 7th Annual Honoring Our Own Reception de Welcoming the
community to partake in the festivities of Black Month History at the.
34. (COUNCILMAN DEUTSCH) Hartford Elected Officials de Request for information to be
answered promptly and satisfactorily from.
35. (COUNCILMAN KENNEDY) (COUNCILMAN APONTE) (MAJORITY LEADER
BOUCHER) (COUNCIL PRESIDENT WINCH) (COUNCILMAN TORRES) Adam M. Cloud
de Appointment to the unexpired term of Kathleen Palm-Devine as City Treasurer of.
John V. Bazzano
Town and City Clerk