MEETING OF THE COURT OF COMMON COUNCIL
February 22, 2010
1. MAYOR PEREZ de Request to enter into Executive Session to discuss the resolution of MRK
Hernandez et al v. Connecticut Court Support Svc. Div. et al.
2. MAYOR PEREZ de Tax Collector’s Annual Report for Fiscal Period ending June, 30, 2009.
3. MAYOR PEREZ de Second Quarter Financial Report.
4. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to apply for and receive
funds available from the State Department of Social Services, Children's Trust Fund Division
to operate the Nurturing Families Network Program.
5. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to apply for and receive
funds from the State Department of Public Health to operate the Federal Healthy Start
6. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization for the sale of City-owned
property located at 1020 Wethersfield Avenue to the Metropolitan District.
HEARING DATE - Monday, March 15, 2010
7. OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, with accompanying
resolution de Authorization for a Third Quarter transfer from the unencumbered appropriation
balance in the Non-Operating Department Expenditures Department to the Registrar of Voters
8. OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, with accompanying
resolution de Authorization to the sign the Agreement between the State and the City for
Construction, Inspection, and Maintenance of Streetscape Improvements along Park Street
utilizing Federal funds under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 Public
Law 111-5, State Project No. 63-660.
9. LABOR AND WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE, with accompanying resolution
de Authorization to execute multiple transactions with 315 Trumbull Street Associates, LLC
for the Hartford Hilton Hotel.
10. PUBLIC WORKS, PARKS AND ENVIRONMENT COMMITTEE, with accompanying
resolution de Waiver of half the fees for baseball games for the Friends of Vintage Baseball at
11. Ordinance amending that certain ordinance discontinuing Seymour Street between Retreat
Avenue and Jefferson Street.
12. Ordinance amending Chapter 25 of Code de Offenses-Miscellaneous.
13. Report, with accompanying resolution de Denial of Allocation of funds from the Civic and
Cultural Affairs Account to St. Martin's Outreach Certified Nursing Assistant Program.
14. Resolution de Re-appointment of Regina Dyton to the Commission on Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual
and Transgender Issues.
15. Resolution de Appointment of Carol Carson to the Civilian Police Review Board.
16. Resolution de Appointment of Jonathan L. Hull to the Advisory Commission on the Environment.
17. Resolution de Re-appointment of Katherine Pacelle to the Hartford Commission on Disability
18. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article VI, Division 4, Section 2-351 (C) of Code de
Administrative Salary Adjustments, as amended.
19. (MAYOR PEREZ) Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article XII, of Code de Living Wage.
HEARING DATE - Monday, March 15, 2010
20. (MAYOR PEREZ) Justin A. Zartman de Appointment of to the Zoning Board of Appeals as an
21. (MAYOR PEREZ) Shonya Harrison de Appointment of to the Commission on Disability
Issues as an agency representative.
22. (MAYOR PEREZ) Richard Twilley de Re-appointment of to the Hartford Parking Authority.
23. (MAYOR PEREZ) Barbara A. Payne de Appointment of to the Permanent Commission on the
Status of Hartford Women.
24. (MAYOR PEREZ) Christopher Tillotson de Appointment of to the Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and
25. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) 44 Westland Street (Brackett Park) de Request to submit an
application for zoning map change from R-3 (Residence District - Medium Density) to P
(Public Property and Cemetery District) for.
26. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Goodwin Park de Waiver of half the fees, use of Pond
House, closure of right lanes of traffic for Annual Phagwah (New Year) Parade sponsored
by the Shri Krishna Mandir, Inc. at.
27. (COUNCILMAN DEUTSCH) Richard Moffitt versus City of Hartford de Authorization to
enter into Executive Session to discuss.
28. (COUNCILMAN RITTER) Mayor Mike's Little League de Reduction of the allocation of
funds to Community Services, Inc. and allocation of funds to.
29. (COUNCILMAN TORRES) (COUNCIL PRESIDENT SEGARRA) (MAJORITY LEADER
WINCH) (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Hartford Police Department de Support for the
National certification of.
John V. Bazzano
Town and City Clerk