MEETING OF THE COURT OF COMMON COUNCIL
MARCH 14, 2011
1. MAYOR SEGARRA, with accompanying resolution de Appointment to the Human Relations
Commission of Anthony McCann.
2. PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE de Presentation of draft of
3. HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES COMMITTEE de Presentation of Critical Health
4. EDUCATION COMMITTEE de Presentation on adult literacy awareness, sex offenders and
5. PLANNING AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT COMMITTEE, with accompanying
resolution de Authorization for the issuance of a Request for Proposals for potential parking
concession in downtown
6. HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES COMMITTEE, with accompanying resolution de
Request to submit an ordinance banning or restricting the sale of products with trans fat.
7. Resolution de Appointment of William P. Katz to the Commission on Cultural Affairs.
8. Resolution de Appointment to the Planning and Zoning Commission of Valerio Giadone.
9. Resolution de Re-appointment of members to the Metropolitan District Commission.
10. Resolution de Appointment of members to Metropolitan District Commission.
11. Ordinance amending Chapter 28, Article VI, of Code de Adding Tree Ordinance of the City of
12. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Ordinance prohibiting political contributions from City
candidates for Municipal office in the City of
HEARING DATE - Monday, March 21, 2011
13. (COUNCILMAN KENNEDY) Metropolitan District Commission de
re-appointment of members to.
14. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Hartford Public Library Events de Granting permission to
serve alcohol at.
15. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) (MAYOR SEGARRA) (MAJORITY LEADER BOUCHER)
(COUNCILMAN KENNEDY) The Central Connecticut Celtic Cultural Committee de Waiver
of half the fees and street closures for the 40th Annual Saint Patrick's Day Parade sponsored
COURT OF COMMON COUNCIL - MARCH 14, 2011
16. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) End the wars and occupations in
bring our war dollars home now de Support to call upon U.S. Government and President
17. (COUNCILMAN DEUTSCH) (COUNCILMAN APONTE) (COUNCILMAN TORRES)
Guakia, Inc. de Allocation of funds from the City Contributions toward Public Programs
18. (COUNCILMAN KENNEDY) Public events de Authorization to explore drafting an ordinance
for a flat fee for.
19. (COUNCILMAN KENNEDY) Youth Violence Prevention Activities de Allocation of funds
from the Civic Contribution and Special Events Account to
20. (COUNCILMAN KENNEDY) Youth Crisis and Trauma Response Activities de Allocation of
funds from the Civic Contribution and Special Events Account to
21. (COUNCILMAN PAINTER) Mayor Mike Peter's Little League de Designation of funds from
the Civic/Cultural Affairs Account to.
John V. Bazzano
Town and City Clerk