MEETING OF THE COURT OF COMMON COUNCIL
May 24, 2010
1. MAYOR PEREZ de Adoption of the 2010-2011 amended budget, with accompanying
resolutions and ordinances.
2. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Donation of two small offices at the
Metzner Center to the Honorary Consul of Italy.
3. MAYOR PEREZ de Request to enter into Executive Session to discuss the resolution of
Teodosia Navarro ADMX of the Estate of Luis Diaz v. City of Hartford, et al.
4. MAYOR PEREZ de Request to enter into Executive Session to discuss the resolution of Elia
Cancel v. City of Hartford, et al.
5. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to accept the donation of a
specialized Stumpjumper Police bicycle from Southside Institutions Neighborhood Alliance
6. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization for submission of list and
program proposals eligible under the 2010 Neighborhood Assistance Act (NAA) Tax Credit
Program to the Connecticut Department of Revenue Services (DRS).
7. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to sell City-owned property
located at 559-561 Garden Street to Hartford Habitat for Humanity.
8. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to sell City-owned properties
located at 427-435 Albany Avenue, 439-443 Albany Avenue and 55-57 Brook Street to
Community Health Services.
9. Resolution de Partial waiver of lien interest for Ms. Annie B. W. Longstreet for property
located at 59 Branford Street.
10. Ordinance amending Code by adding Chapter 37 de Graffiti.
11. Resolution de Appointment of members to Internal Audit Commission.
12. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article V, Division 4, Sections 2-177 through 2-179 of Code
de Commission on Cultural Affairs.
13. (MAYOR PEREZ) Katie E. Hanley de Appointment to the Commission on Disability Issues.
14. (MAYOR PEREZ) Christopher T. Bowen de Appointment to the Greater Hartford Transit
15. (MAYOR PEREZ) Mary M. Martinez de Appointment to the Permanent Commission on the
Status of Hartford Women.
16. (COUNCIL PRESIDENT SEGARRA) Budget Fiscal Analysis Task Force de Reduction of
funds from the Civic and Cultural Affairs Account to.
17. (COUNCIL PRESIDENT SEGARRA) (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Preservation of
Historic Documents de Authorization to apply for grant and enter into contracts with State for
18. (COUNCIL PRESIDENT SEGARRA) Charter requirements de Taking immediate actions to
draft ordinances to address.
19. (MAJORITY LEADER WINCH) Park Place Health Center de Calling upon Spectrum
Healthcare, Inc. to negotiate with employees at.
20. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Barbour Street de Waiver of half the fees and street closure
for Love Wins in Hartford sponsored by the Wintonbury Church at.
21. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Colt Park de Waiver of half the fees for City Day sponsored
by the U.S. Army at.
22. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) King's Chapel Church de Waiver of half the fees for King's
Chapel Day sponsored by.
23. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Allyn Street and Union Place de Granting permission to
serve food and alcohol, and erect a stage and tents for block party series hosted by Up or on
the Rocks and Black Bear Saloon at.
24. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Riverfront Plaza de Waiver of half the fees for the Latino
Kings and Queens of Comedy sponsored by Luna Productions at.
25. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) New Ross, County Wexford Park de Acceptance of Urban
Arts Wall by Mr. Jose Camacho and the Hartford Skateboarding Task Force for placement in.
26. (MINORITY LEADER COTTO) Percent for the Arts de Request to indentify three (3)
projects for Fiscal Years 2009-2010 and 2010-2011 for.
27. (COUNCILMAN DEUTSCH) Budget de Amendment of listed designations in the.
28. (COUNCILMAN RITTER) SEIU 1199 de Standing in solidarity with the workers of.
29. (COUNCILMAN RITTER) Knox Parks Foundation de Allocation of funds from the Civic and
Cultural Affairs Account to.
30. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Approval of the construction project for the Latino
Studies Academy at Burns Elementary School.
John V. Bazzano
Town and City Clerk