MEETING OF THE COURT OF COMMON COUNCIL
JUNE 8, 2009
1. MAYOR PEREZ de Veto of proposed ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article XII, of the
Municipal Code concerning Living Wage.
2. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to participate in the
consortium application for the Neighborhood Stabilization Program 2 (NSP 2) Grant funding.
3. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to execute the Proposed
License with the Friends of Elizabeth Park for the operation of the Pond House and the
Information Center at Elizabeth Park.
4. MAYOR PEREZ de Request to receive the Monthly Revenue and Expenditure Report for
the month of May.
5. COUNCIL PRESIDENT TORRES, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to
reconsider item #14 from the May 26, 2009 Court of Common Council Agenda.
6. TOWN AND CITY CLERK de Report of the
Hartford Charter Revision Commission.
(A COPY OF THE REPORT IS ON FILE IN THE OFFICE OF THE TOWN AND
7. Report de Reduction in salary for highly paid managers.
8. OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE de Ordinance concerning
an appropriation in the Capital Improvement Fund for four LoCIP Projects.
9. OPERATIONS, MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET COMMITTEE, with accompanying
resolution de Setting up a temporary place of refuge for chronically ill homeless individuals
and families as an emergency safety net service at Immaculate Conception Housing and
Shelter along with the Salvation Army's Marshall House.
10. Report de Authorization to issue General Obligation Bonds.
11. Report de Requesting tax payer burden of fees and profits to tax-serv and other private
collection agencies report by Finance Director.
12. Resolution de Naming the corner of Main Street and Albany Avenue as Keith L. Carr, Sr.
13. Resolution de Appointment of W. Michael Downes to the Zoning Board of Appeals.
14. Ordinance concerning an appropriation in the Capital Improvement Fund for four LoCIP
15. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article XII, of Code de Living Wage.
COURT OF COMMON COUNCIL - JUNE 8, 2009
16. (COUNCILPERSON COTTO) Ordinance amending Chapter 17, Article 1, Section 17-3 of
Code de Manure and compost heaps.
HEARING DATE - Monday, June 15, 2009
17. (MAYOR PEREZ) Gerry Pleasant de Appointment as an alternate member of
the Planning and Zoning Commission.
18. (MAYOR PEREZ) 275 Asylum Street de Authorization to execute an amendment to the
lease with Morse Capital Limited Partnership for property located at.
HEARING DATE - Monday, June 15, 2009
19. (MAYOR PEREZ) South Branch of the Park River Trail de Authorization to ENTER into
agreement with Eastern Connecticut Resource Conservation and Development Area,
Incorporated and Department of Environmental Protection for.
20. (MAYOR PEREZ) Batterson Park de Authorization to enter into and execute and
agreement with Team Training New England, LL for the use of.
21. (MAYOR PEREZ) Various Municipal Unions de Approval of Tentative Agreement with.
22. (MAYOR PEREZ) Police Department Sports and Mentoring Program de Authorization to
accept award from State for.
23. (COUNCILMAN BOUCHER) Veteran Tax Exemption for Special Housing de Approval of
the enactment of Connecticut General Statutes Section 12-81 (21C) for.
24. (COUNCILMAN BOUCHER, COUNCIL PRESIDENT TORRES, COUNCILPERSONS
RITTER, SEGARRA) Independent Budget Fiscal Analysis Task Force de
25. (COUNCILPERSON COTTO) Barnard Park de Waiver of half the fees for a series of
outdoor religious services sponsored by La Iglesia Fuente de Salvacion at.
26. (COUNCILPERSON COTTO) Lozada Park de Waiver of half the fees for a Boomerang
Express-A Children's Program sponsored by Christ Community Presbyterian Church of West
27. (COUNCILMAN KENNEDY) Supreme Court's Olmstead Decision de Waiver of fees for
march from Park Place Health Center to the State Capitol to mark the Tenth Anniversary of.
28. MAYOR PEREZ de Veto of resolution concerning determining that
any companies that
receive Federal funds through the Troubled Assets Relief Program (TARP) renegotiate
the terms of Tax Fixing Agreement or Tax incremental Financing Agreements.
Daniel M. Carey,