MEETING OF THE COURT OF COMMON
FEBRUARY 26, 2007
1. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization for the Police
Department to accept the 2006-2007 Expanded Driving Under the Influence Enforcement
Program Grant from the
State for DUI enforcement.
2. MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization to apply for State funds
to operate Burns Early Learning Center and other additional child care slots divided between
Parkville and Waverly
Early Learning Centers.
3. FINANCE AND REVENUE COMMITTEE de Discussion on the Internal Audit results and
the Finance Department experiences with the implementation of the approved budget for
4. FINANCE AND REVENUE COMMITTEE de Ordinance amending Chapter 32, Article I,
Section 32-18 (a) (4)
and (j) of Code de Tax Relief for the Elderly.
Report de Authorization
to accept Walmart Foundation Grant funds to supplement the Police
6. Ordinance amending Chapter 32, Article I, Section 32-18 (a) (4) and (j) of Code de Tax
Relief for the
7. Ordinance amending Chapter 26, Article I, Section 26-41 of Code de Alcoholic beverages
8. (MAYOR PEREZ) Ordinance amending Chapter 22, Article II, Division 1, Section 22-29
of Code de Motor
Vehicles and Traffic. (Hearing procedure for parking
HEARING DATE -
Monday, March 19, 2007
9. (COUNCIL PRESIDENT BAZZANO) James J. Butler de Appointment to the Internal
(MAYOR PEREZ) Fair Rent
Commission de Appointment of members to.
11. (MAYOR PEREZ) Diane Malenfant de Appointment to the Commission on Lesbian, Gay,
(MAYOR PEREZ) Planning
and Zoning Commission de Appointment of members to.
(MAYOR PEREZ) Harry
Hartie de Reappointment to the Human Relations Commission.
14. (MAYOR PEREZ) Father Jose da Silva Way de Adding the designation above the name of
15. (MAYOR PEREZ) Revitalization Corps de Authorization to identify funds for retaining
staff and funding their counseling, advocacy and field trips programs for Hartford's youth
16. (MAYOR PEREZ) The Minority Construction Council de Authorization to identify funds
for a full-time
Executive Director, support staff and a conservative budget for operation
(MAYOR PEREZ) The
Caribbean Trade Council de Authorization to identify funds for
AIREY-WILSON) Read Across America de Support for the Greater
19. (MAYOR PEREZ)
Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article I, Section 2-5 of Code de Administration. (Payment of office rent). Refer to P & ED
HEARING DATE – Monday, March 19, 2007
MAYOR PEREZ, with accompanying resolution de Authorization
to sign a
Referred to the Planning and Economic Development Committee