OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
Councilpersons Luis E. Cotto, Larry Deutsch, Kenneth H. Kennedy, Jr., Matthew D. Ritter, and Pedro E. Segarra will represent the Council at a Public Hearing to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Building at 7:00 P.M., Monday, March 15, 2010.
1. Resolution de Authorization for the sale of City-owned property located at 1020 Wethersfield Avenue to the Metropolitan District.
2. Resolution de Authorization to sell City-owned properties at public auction.
3. Resolution de Authorization to renegotiate and extend the current land lease at 198 Collins Street (Sigourney Mews).
4. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article XII, of Code de Living Wage.
5. Ordinance amending Chapter 28, Article X, Section 28-196 of Code de Neighborhood Revitalization Zones.
6. Ordinance amending Code by adding Chapter 37 de Graffiti.
7. Ordinance amending Chapter 26, Article II, Section 26-43, of Code de Vehicles and traffic.
John V. Bazzano,