OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
Councilpersons Larry Deutsch, Kenneth H. Kennedy, Jr., Matthew D. Ritter, Pedro E. Segarra, and Calixto Torres will represent the Council at a Public Hearing to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Building at 7:00 P.M., Monday, April 19, 2010.
Resolution de Authorization to extend a five (5) year lease of
Greater Hartford Flood Commission properties located at 365 Broad Street
and 11 Flower Street to the Hartford Courant for parking
2. Resolution de Authorization to sell City-owned properties at public auction.
3. Resolution de Approval of the construction project for the Latino Studies Academy at Burns Elementary School.
4. Ordinance amending Chapter 14, Article I, Section 14-7 and Section 14-10 of Code de Food and Food Establishments.
5. Resolution de Authorization for the submission and adoption of the Year One Annual Action Plan (FY 2010-11).
6. Resolution de Authorization and submission of the City's Five Year Consolidated Community Development Plan (Consolidated Plan) (2010-2015).
John V. Bazzano,