OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
Councilpersons Pedro E. Segarra, Calixto Torres, rJo Winch, Veronica Airey-Wilson and James M. Boucher will represent the Council at a Public Hearing to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Building at 7:00 P.M., Monday, April 20, 2009.
1. Resolution de Authorization to negotiate and enter into leasing agreement with T & J Food Service to utilize the kitchen space and kitchen equipment located at the North End Senior Center for private business food service use.
2. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article XII, of Code de Living Wage.
3. Ordinance concerning an appropriation in the Capital Improvement Fund for improvements to the Hartford Levee System regarding flood control. ($5,000,000).
4. Ordinance establishing a policy for criminal record checks for the City of Hartford’s hiring policy.
5. Ordinance establishing a policy for criminal record checks screening procedure for the City of Hartford’s vendors hiring policy.
6. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article XIX, of Code de Code of Ethics.
7. Ordinance amending Chapter 28, Article III, Sections 28-222 through 28-234 of Code de Hartford Special Services District.
Daniel M. Carey,