OFFICE OF THE CITY CLERK
Councilpersons Kenneth H. Kennedy, Jr., Matthew D. Ritter, Pedro E. Segarra, Calixto Torres, and rJo Winch will represent the Council at a Public Hearing to be held in the Council Chambers of the Municipal Building at 7:00 P.M., Monday, May 17, 2010.
1. Resolution de Authorization to enter into and execute the amendment of golf course lease with MDM Golf, LLC for Keney Park.
2. Resolution de Approval of the rates for motorcycle parking at the Morgan Street Garage.
3. Ordinance amending Chapter 2, Article V, Division 4, Sections 2-177 through 2-179 of Code de Commission on Cultural Affairs.
4. Ordinance amending Chapter 15, Article I, of Code de Creation of the Central Connecticut Solid Waste Authority.
5. Ordinance repealing Chapter 31, Article I, Section 31-5 of Code de Skateboards.
John V. Bazzano,